My house is officially decorated for fall.
And I love it.
I love the fall colors and natural elements. I love the season itself and I love the warmth it is bringing to my spaces! Yes, my new house is feeling more and more like home with this fall decorating in full swing!
The first space that is officially finished is my dining room.
and although it may be what you would typically think of for fall, with its aqua and grey color tones, I love it.
I had fun shopping at World Market for my table decor supplies, World Market for me is kind of a go-to-regularly shop and so it was no surprise to me that I found exactly what I was looking for.
I wanted placemats that had a little pop of fall color, but would also be simple to personalize.
In order to make my fall placemats I simply taped the edges with painters tape and then used a small roller to add the grey color. Next I cut out and used an outline of the elk and as a stencil to then add the silhouette to my placemat.
And since the placemats are part of my table “decor” I wanted a simple center piece that would not be overwhelming. I also LOVE incorporating natural elements into my fall decor so that was a priority for me too! And so I used the milk bottles I found at World Market to hold twigs a pheasant feathers.
I also included a couple of candles in small white bowls with just a bit of ground coffee beans to me fall dining table because I LOVE candles at dinner. There is just something so perfect and “fancy” about lighting candles for a meal.
You might also notice that there are only two plates, and well, that is because there are only two of us here in my crafty, scrappy, happy little home right now!
and dinner for two is just perfectly perfect for us!
And if you like World Market as much as I do, then you will for sure want to check out this amazing sweepstakes going on right now:
HGTV Passport to Style Sweepstakes
- Grand Prize package includes: A $10,000 World Market shopping spree and design consultation with an HGTV Designer
- There will also be 3 runner up prize winners that will each receive a $1,000 World Market gift card!
- The HGTV Sweepstakes runs from September 22, 2012 until October 26, 2012.
- If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily for more chances to win.
- Enter online at World Market or on Facebook
And for more inspiring ideas check out:
I am sharing my dining room decor at a couple of my favorite parties this week—be sure to check them out for some great inspiration!
This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own